With the expected growth in the private sector and the delivery of public sector projects, there is a demand for a range of professional services on the Island.
- Opportunities include provision of structural and intrusive ground investigations, land surveying and production of plans and drawings, architectural services including technical design.
- Heritage and archaeological advisory services.
- Planning services, engineering services including structural, civil, mechanical & electrical, quantity surveying, project management.
- Legal services, commercial and residential property advisory, financial services, advertising and marketing services.
- As well as IT and ICT services.
- With tourism seen as the driver for growth, the local economy will expand and increase sustainable local demand for professional services.