Whether you’re a ‘start-up’ or an existing business, the ESH Business Development Team can assist residents with advice including help to set up their business for success, or possible growth strategies for their existing businesses.
The ESH Business Development team can assist with the following:
- How to start your business, the trading form and practicalities.
- How to finance your business, types of finance and providers of finance.
- How to write your business plan, and provide you with feedback.
- Helping you to identify commercial opportunities on the island.
- Helping you to access credible resources to help run your business.
The ESH Business Development Team was established to assist entrepreneurs interested in investing on the island, by providing a world class business advisory service to plan for success.
If you’re considering investing in St Helena, the ESH Business Development Team is your first port of call.
St Helena is open for business, and with investor friendly policies in place, it’s now easy to invest in the island. The current development friendly investment policy was developed with the intention of opening the island’s economy to foreign investment and tourism.
Click here to view the St Helena investment policy.